close
Wife: 'What are you doing?'
妻:你在作什麼啊?



Husband : Nothing.
夫:沒作什麼。




Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。




Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'
夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。



 










 Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?






Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?




Wife : 'Yes or no.'
妻:要或不要。



 











Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?






Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。




Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!




Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?



 




 















Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。







Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。






Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet..'
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。



 











Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'

子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。






Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。




Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。



 











A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'

一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?






'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。



 










Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .

女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。






The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。



 











A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?






He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。





arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 夢夢 的頭像
    夢夢

    夢的部落格

    夢夢 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()